The list have been compiled by Jeff Sauro and published on Mesiuring Usuability blog on 7th of July 2010. The article is worth reading as I'm posting here only excerpts without any comments and descriptions.
1. Designing for usability: key principles and what designers think. Gould, J. D. and Lewis, C. (1985) View Paper [pdf]
2. Heuristic evaluation of user interfaces, Nielsen, J., and Molich, R. (1990) View Paper[pdf]
3. Damaged merchandise? A review of experiments that compare usability evaluation methods. Gray, W. D., and Salzman, M. C. (1998). View Paper[pdf]
4. Refining the test phase of usability evaluation: how many subjects is enough?. Virzi, R. A. (1992) View Paper [Paid Link]
5. Comparative Evaluation of Usability Tests Molich et al (1998). View Paper [pdf]
TrackbacksTrackback specific URI for this entry
This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.