DIY Head form for Echolocation prototype

I needed to create a head form as a stand for our “Echolocation” prototype. I followed these instructions (thx Dali-Lomo) and have came up with what can be seen below.

Instead of using the newspaper I’d rather use kitchen paper towels as the material is more flexible. I also filled the heads with purpen foam to make them sturdier. As a stand I used a piece of wood that I put into the head and another one to put the head on.

The heads will be used as a stand for Echolocation prototype. More about the project can be read here (Google translated to English).