DIY Head form for Echolocation prototype

I needed to create a head form as a stand for our "Echolocation" prototype. I followed these instructions (thx Dali-Lomo) and have came up with what can be seen below.

Instead of using the newspaper I'd rather use kitchen paper towels as the material is more flexible. I also filled the heads with purpen foam to make them sturdier. As a stand I used a piece of wood that I put into the head and another one to put the head on.

The heads will be used as a stand for Echolocation prototype. More about the project can be read here (Google translated to English).

Trackbacks

Trackback specific URI for this entry

This link is not meant to be clicked. It contains the trackback URI for this entry. You can use this URI to send ping- & trackbacks from your own blog to this entry. To copy the link, right click and select "Copy Shortcut" in Internet Explorer or "Copy Link Location" in Mozilla.

No Trackbacks

Comments

Display comments as Linear | Threaded

No comments

Add Comment

Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
E-Mail addresses will not be displayed and will only be used for E-Mail notifications.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
CAPTCHA

Can you please write (or copy/paste) this text in the field below: i h a t e s p a m